JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 09:35
This timestamp is 1+17/ R, 1x17/ Q, and 10+17/27/ JFK.

READY TO SERVE YOU- 218

The R Drop To Remember- 218
John F Kennedy Jr- 218
Where We Go One We Go All- 218

Are we having fun yet?

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 March, 02:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Universal-Personal And PLanetary Pentecost

The Coming of the Kingdom

9 Plus 9 Plus 9 Simultaneously Equals Nine

218: 2 Plus 1 Plus Eight Equals Eleven

Jesus was Born on September 11th, 3 BCE

Nine-Eleven (1) Eleven-Nine

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I wouldn't wanna be the people who tried to corrupt the Birthday of Jesus Christ. That can't be good.
01:26 AM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
23 March, 07:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THE NINTH HOUR

(And Then God Showed Up!)

"And about the Ninth Hour, Jesus Cried with a Loud Voice, saying (EL)-I, (EL)-I SABACHTHANI? that is to say, "My God, My God, Why hast Thou Forsaken Me?" (The "GOD-SPELL" of Matthew 27:46)

(I)nfinite (I)ntelligence/(I)ndividuated (I)ntelligence

9 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 36/9

(I)ndivi-dual (I)ntelligence is a holofractal embodiment of (I)nfinite (I)nfinite (I)ntelligence

We are Created in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love (8)

9 + 8 = 17/8/"Q"

23 March, 07:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
CRUCIFIED, By Kahlil Gibran in The Madman
Crucified - Kahlil Gibran | Recital - YouTube

'Crucified' by Kahlil Gibran. Lyrics:I cried to men, “I would be crucified!”And they said, “Why should your blood be upon our heads?”And I answered, “How els...