Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 02:40
Grew up not supposed to eat meat on Friday during lent. It was a big nono. I don't remember the year but one Friday during lent the church said they made an exception and you can eat meat that friday.

That began my journey of realizing Church has nothing to do with G_d.

Same with School. Felt like teachers were making up history on the fly.

The only true answers I could find were within my gut.

Trusting yourselves = Trusting G_d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
It’s so sad that Truth is so utterly lost and/or obscured by the desperate inadequacies of flesh (human nature, carnality). The “church” is simply a house of and for broken souls. Many of which have found a beautifully perfect Savior. But we still have to contend with walking out our faith while still battling our imperfections. The church as an institution is just as broken as the humanity contained within its walls. Praise God that our Savior is not, nor is He limited to—or by it faults & and failures. We were never intended to seek a building or institution. We were created to seek Him. When you find Him... everything else simply melts away. Everything is swallowed up by His indescribable love. I pray that all who seek—find THIS love. 🙏❤️
*Church here meaning -institutions not necessarily the body or bride.
09:06 PM - Mar 22, 2023 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CndLu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cnd Lu!, click on at the bottom under it