Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:51
Enough with Simon Parkes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
107 aka Jaun o savin just did an interview with Steele, including Chalie Ward. i was surprised.
03:14 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
08 February, 03:15
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I'm genuinely asking- why do people trust Juan O' Savin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
08 February, 04:40
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
I trust Juan. He does not make big promises but he does try to give the big picture and a different perpective by telling stories and analogies. He has not promised dates except by April 1.

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 04:14
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
sorry just saw this. Clearly 107 gets some things right and sometimes he gets it wrong. He is very clear that not everyone is tapped in on the plan.i believe he was wrong about the guy with the horns 1/6/21. Ghost Ezra was more compelling. A lot of what he says doesn't make sense.