Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
The Adrenochrome chrome supply was cut off for celebrities. When they were under (Q)uarantine they could not make phone calls or send messages to one another. So they used other means of communication. Some used book titles, items, or drawings. Here's an example.

https://twitter.com/Prolot...
02:21 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
CWWard Ward @CWWard
22 March, 04:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank you for publishing this link…..it led to a man who goes by the name Ariel….He just opened a new account on Twitter…..he is exposing a lot of info about the celebrities and getting a lot of responses…..The old Twitter would never have allowed this info to go forward….now it is going to reach millions….since I’ve decided to follow him, I’m curious to see what other info he has….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 03:59
That Anthony Hopkins video, made me think of 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' (we watched that at the weekend)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 March, 02:32
Great thread thanks for the post.