Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan O Savin on the arrest

https://rumble.com/v2e9r94...
11:47 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 March, 12:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan has said for 11/2 years trump would be arrested. later?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 March, 10:10
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Let’s see. There are hundreds or even thousands of timelines we can manifest?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 10:10
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
And yet even from listen to his words I am still not sure if his job in this particular arena is more to incite them to do it or just report on it so it doesn't take us by surprise.
Could be either one.
Ya'll realize that part of his job is also talking to the evils, right?
Pushing them in certain directions, bating them into certain things when he can.

Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
22 March, 11:59
You’re thinking or Richard Branson, he owns Virgin. I always wondered about that name.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 March, 11:50
Isn't that ring that Juan wears one of those not so good pinky rings that we have been made aware of?

Ange Love @LoveM
22 March, 12:17
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Juan previously stated it is a family ring...He is a man of God and we are grateful for his enduring love and leadership🙏🏻✨🕊❤️He is our brother in Christ🤗

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 March, 12:23
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
i heard quite a while back it was one of Jackie's rings. i just go with that.