Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 March, 05:53
Florida went from awesome to a shit hole with all these shootings.

Maybe De-sanctimonious should worry more about Floridians than picking a fight with DJT and the Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Honcho @BertActual
21 March, 06:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
To be fair, Trump started it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
21 March, 11:20
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
To be fair, you don't understand President Trump.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
22 March, 10:01
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
Oh, I understand him quite well..

Why do continue to support a man who continues to push the vax? There is really no excuse at this point.

So maybe you should ask yourself, do you understand him?

22 March, 11:08
OK troll! Have anice day!

Mike Honcho @BertActual
22 March, 11:10
This is the response someone has when they don't have enough facts to formulate a logical response.

22 March, 11:16
HaHa! Don't care what you think. I would just be waisting my time bringing up ALL the facts (truth)

Mike Honcho @BertActual
22 March, 11:19
Then why even chime into this conversation if you are not going to provide any value or facts?

Seems like something a Troll does.

22 March, 11:25
Like I said i'd be waisting my time to someone who is blind to the truth. Now go away .

Mike Honcho @BertActual
You're wasting your time by repeating that you'd be wasting your time.
11:26 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by BertActual in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Honcho, click on at the bottom under it