lol...this is true
never giving up coffee :)
10:27 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 07:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Oh yeah, it's a morning must!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
23 March, 04:28
šŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 02:15
Lol, Iā€™m with you Kim! :0)

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 March, 01:43
As I sit here drinking green tea! šŸ¤£

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 March, 11:57
#spoiled ...the handsome puts my coffeeon my nightstand every morning before he wakes me up..first sip helps me function šŸ˜‚

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 March, 10:13
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Lucky you...he sounds like a keeper :)

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 March, 05:46

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 March, 05:01
Put a big splash of bailey's in there.

Ely Pitedaā­ļø @QGateKeeper
22 March, 04:50
Oh yes .. Iā€™ll die drinking coffee and very happy

NEO ONE @Neo
22 March, 04:45
Green Tea just in the evening.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 March, 04:42
šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
22 March, 04:39
If coffee was taken away from the human experience.... I'd never get out of bed. Period!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 March, 04:08
Morning coffee is my single vice of happy for the day. ā˜•ļø

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
22 March, 01:45
Joy is a precious feeling so I will continue to have my morning coffee šŸ˜Š. Thanks Kim!

Richie Richard @Richie
22 March, 01:35
I surely was not expecting that. Priceless.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 March, 01:26
LMAO....šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

judi jones @justj88
22 March, 01:21
wonder how many on here are coffee drinkers ....green tea is disgusting

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 01:18
Isn't that funny... this morning, as I hung up my dressing gown, before going out to see to the animals, I had the sudden thought - could I survive on only one cup of coffee a day? I think I was anticipating my second cup.

I usually tend the animals then do the cats litter box and make the bed, before having another cup.

My conclusion, at the time, was I would have to only have the 5:30 - 6:30 cup, could not survive without that one...

This was such a random thought... your post made me laugh and recall it.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 March, 01:16
HAHAHAHAHA

Squawk āœˆāœˆāœˆ donated @Squawk
22 March, 01:11
bwahahaha

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 March, 12:51
Oh man, Iā€™ve given up coffee multiple times, and lifeā€™s just better with it. Really hope we learn coffee is more healthy than notšŸ™šŸ»

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 March, 12:08
Kim, Oh my gosh, Iā€™m at work and I just Choked on my lunch laughing..,I did not see that one comingā€¦This movement has increased my interest in alternative ways of healing, frequencies, oils, Herbs etcā€¦I thought they were going to talk about lemon water. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 March, 12:07
That's funny. Never giving up my coffee! :)

P8t Riot @P8triot2
22 March, 11:45
Aorticwarrior trying to get you on twitter. Took the screenshot w number if you haven't heard yet.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 March, 11:44
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
22 March, 11:30
šŸ˜

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 11:25
Love it, but um, I am one of those folks it actually makes sleepy. lol Smh at me.

Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
22 March, 11:24
Happy 322 Kim! :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 11:18
Amen!! Coffee and BOOST OXYGEN!!

Bring it on you crazy soulless , brainwash liberals!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚