Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
22 March, 08:56
#wwg1wga #GodWins 🍿🍊

Rather Than Protect Florida Citizens from a Politicized New York District Attorney, DeSantis Sides with His Handlers and His Stock Plummets

Ron DeSantis is failing quickly out of favor with Trump voters. It is clear that he is listening to his handlers and consultants and NOT to his gut. And it is costing him.

If DeSantis’s global consultants were smart they would encourage DeSantis to do his job. His job is to protect the citizens in his state. When a radical New York prosecutor attacks a Florida citizen on bogus made-up charges DeSantis has a duty to protect that citizen from the overreach of government.

DeSantis defend President Trump and kindly ask that New York Democrat activists to not enter his state and arrest his citizens on nonexistent crimes. This would lift him up with the MAGA

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
22 March, 09:36
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
he talks the talk but does not walk the walk. he was to help us with Home Owners insurance company's but never did. people cant find one and mine just went up to almost $5000.00 a year and that's not even any flood insurance. i may have to sell & move.😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
🤬 I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Thank you for sharing.

Stand Strong.
Have Faith.
Don't give up.

I'm believing the answer (for all of us) is right around the corner.

We are all in this together. Let me (us) know if there is anything I (we) can do to help. I'm serious about that.

wwg1wga means just that!

Love, Light & Streaming GRACE.

Keep us posted! Again, if you need help...we are all here.
Never Forget-You Are Not Alone
10:12 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
22 March, 10:18
thank you . i will fight to my end with Gods hand on my soul. 💗

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
22 March, 10:20
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
🙏

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
22 March, 10:19