Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 March, 05:53
Florida went from awesome to a shit hole with all these shootings.

Maybe De-sanctimonious should worry more about Floridians than picking a fight with DJT and the Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Honcho @BertActual
21 March, 06:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
To be fair, Trump started it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 March, 06:59
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
Boooo hooo hooo

Mike Honcho @BertActual
I know right? People crying about Desantis all of a sudden when literally 5 mins ago everyone was loving him.
10:03 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by BertActual in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
22 March, 10:46
I never supported DeSantis. He is a deep state plant. All he cares about is Florida, Not America!

Mike Honcho @BertActual
22 March, 10:52
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
I agree. I dont support DeS or DJT.. They are all corrupt!! But its funny how the same people who were praising DeS 5 mins ago are the same ones who are trashing him now because the orange man is trying to get re-elected and has turned against him. Trump derange syndrome is real on both sides of politics.
The same people posting memes about the effects of the vax are the same ones supporting the guy who rolled it out and continues to this day to support it. 🤡

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 March, 10:42
[RD]

Mike Honcho @BertActual
22 March, 10:45
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
[djt] 3.22.23 09:48 ...