Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
A little write up I did earlier, something to keep in mind in these next days. The level of control one would have to have to pull this off. Lets talk about the day Mar a Lago was raided.

3 or 4 days prior to the raid, Dan Scavino, Trumps tech guy and right hand man posted a door with the number 45 on it.

The raid happens on August 8 2022. Q always said we have more than we know. What is Trumps text number for his campaigns?

When doing numerical coding, 0 is basically null.

So 8/8/22 = August 8th 2022

Then comes the picture of the empty folders "they" laid out.

A few had titles directly related to the baddies crimes that will be declassified (coming real soon according to recent comms)

But here is the kicker. The box of magazines they had in the photo. Let's examine. Remember, Game Theory.

What magazine is that in front? March 4th 2019, titled, KNOCK KNOCK

Let's check the q drop for that day.....

👁 5.3K Cee, 11:51 PM
09:16 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
27 March, 11:50
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 March, 07:28
I see Klobuchar in that pic 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 March, 09:35
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Gabbard too

Diane Goldman @DGold
23 March, 05:43
Great Job!!! 😎

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 March, 05:53 (E)
In response Diane Goldman to her Publication
Whoever this person Cee is, they really did a awesome job of dissecting the logic on that topic!

I'm just a treasure hunter and found this nugget of theirs.