Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 07:34
Stephanie, it's your birthday!
People have raised $6 billion USD on Facebook and Instagram for causes they care about. Create a fundraiser and we'll take care of the donation processing with no fees. Choose from our list of popular nonprofits or search to get started.

HEY STEPHANIE ITS YOUR BDAY< WE BANNED YOUR ASS 28 TIMES for 30 days since 2018 BUT WE REALLY WANT TO USE YOU FOR MONEY FOR OUR COVER FRONTS WE CALL CHARITIES< no thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 March, 08:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Charities= Embezzlement + Aiding and Abetting (RICO)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ms Steph!!!
God grant you many years!!
๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธ
โ˜ฆ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TY fren!!! EXACTLY, one huge ass fiat shuffling front for the DS. YEP!!! Thank you fren, 54 today, still feel about 25, still got as much fight in me as day one. lol
08:55 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 March, 09:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You rock, Sister! Inspirational for this old youngster!!
I just canโ€™t remember passwords or where the Hell I left my keys ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป!
Pretty soon I wonโ€™t know if Iโ€™m having a senior moment, or a 60โ€™s moment ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜œ

22 March, 09:32
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I can't remember mine either, we just got bigger fish to fry. I still sport bells, wherever I go, it is the sixties. lol TY fren, hope your day is fookin awesome!!!