Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 07:34
Stephanie, it's your birthday!
People have raised $6 billion USD on Facebook and Instagram for causes they care about. Create a fundraiser and we'll take care of the donation processing with no fees. Choose from our list of popular nonprofits or search to get started.

HEY STEPHANIE ITS YOUR BDAY< WE BANNED YOUR ASS 28 TIMES for 30 days since 2018 BUT WE REALLY WANT TO USE YOU FOR MONEY FOR OUR COVER FRONTS WE CALL CHARITIES< no thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Happy birthday Fren :). I should have known you were a March baby too. I am in trouble with FB again. They always silence me at pivotal times. I can't access any of my groups or anything. That's who I can't wait to get their reckoning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Was just thinking the same thing about face crook. I can't wait either, they are super sorry and I KNOW they got back door programs, no way it was designed without them. TY for the bday wishes!!!
07:59 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 08:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I knew something was wrong before I woke up and paid for advertising and realized it was being served to 3rd world countries. Then I found all of their spies in the background of your profiles and their app hacked my phone by someone named Hasan in Syria. It destroyed priceless phone messages from my dying Father. Everyone involved in that platform is pure evil. We can celebrate when GOD brings its evil down. Have fun today.

22 March, 08:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😭Maybe someone can recover it for you. So sorry for the loss of your dad, I know the feeling very well. Never ends. God bless and keep you friend!!