Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"The FBI, The Department of the Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) and US Marshals Service are working to bring indictments against Ralph Baric, Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak who collaborated to bring the β€œCovid19” global pandemic, genocide and bioweapon against all of humanity. Over 14 million dead from the bioweapon vaccines. weaponized a common cold coronavirus that’s been around for thousands of years. They spliced it with an HIV gene making it very highly virulent, highly toxic and highly damaging.

The fully vaccinated accounted for over 9 in every 10 deaths associated with the virus, and mortality rates per 100,000 were lowest among the unvaccinated and highest among the vaccinated in every age group." β€”https://benjaminfulford.ne... [$]
07:26 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 March, 12:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hi Martin and who is behind all of this ? One worldGov . πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 March, 09:03
I knew HIV was added in, not because of intel but because of commercials. There were no commercials for HIV treatments anymore. It had disappeared from public view. The flood of re-emerging HIV commercials, once again only showing gay couples(men)πŸ™„ told me how they were planning to cover up, the mix of vax/hiv and the same group would be blamed. Such a crock of shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 March, 08:41
No one left behind.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 07:35
There's a lot more known now about the jabbed and not about people who got really sick from something and survived. I survived but I don't feel like I used to before getting sick.