Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 March, 11:21
I’m so grateful for Donald John Trump.

What a ride this has been. It’s changed all of us for the better, even DJT.

Your loyal friend forever,
-Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 01:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Perhaps you can add this to your blueprint if not already there.

Nana myself & I am sure many others especially Seniors like me on a a pretty much fixed income need a new kind of vitamins and minerals company.

Since semi-retiring and moving over to Medicare, which is btw more expensive for me than the marketplace health insurance was, I can not afford to keep buying all these supplements that I need to take EVERYDAY separately.

Most supplements are anywhere from 25$ to 100$ for each one to get quality products.

What we need is a company that we can plug and play our combo of vitamins and minerals into ONE or TWO supplement dosage, perhaps a capsule or powdered drink mix that are the ones each of us needs.
For instance, I take zinc, Vit.C, Vit. D, quinnine, Vit. K2, Magnesium, L-Arginine complexer, quercetin & ashwagandha every day.The most expensive being the L-argiine at 70$ for 30 day supply.
We need help in this area & QUALITY product please.
We can't afforded it as

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
21 March, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
May I ask where you are sourcing your quinine from? My mom has fibromyalgia and restless legs - she drinks tonic but I was under the impression that we couldn't get quinine supplements here in US

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 02:24
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
I get mine from Tonic Water but a script for Ropinerole is the best shit on the planet for restless legs. Works every time. I have been taking it for yrs.

Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
Excellent! I'll let her know - thank you so much!
06:35 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gypsy Pierce, click on at the bottom under it