KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
This Keeps happening… I think of something & then see it… Happens a lot with E ❤️ … I mean, I type this in My notes at 9:33 pm est & then E ❤️ Tweets this at 10:47 pm… 🤔 Is this happening a lot with Ya’ll ? 🙏
10:23 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 March, 12:27
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Yes—been happening quite a bit lately and funny you bring it up now, I was just thinking a few days ago is this just me? (I got my answer)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 March, 12:27
Is thie the same as you think of something..not speak it and suddenly it's in Google and Facebook feeds? Because that's creepy AF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
22 March, 12:23
Yes!!!, the past 4 months these anomalies keep happening to me too, just wasn't sure how to explain it! I truly believe we ARE all connected!!!---God Speed💖

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
22 March, 12:58
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Same for past 3 years, especially. Mathematically impossible syncs. Why I knew in my heart to keep going, They are like constant reassurances.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 March, 01:13
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
OMG I REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING TO ME--MANY TIMES WHOKE PHRASES. IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD SIGN

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 March, 11:22

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
21 March, 11:37
one ping Vasily

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 March, 07:05
10:23 [123]
Nothing is random,
Everything has meaning.
No coincidences, it's been happening to me too! VK shared the same puppy digging a trench video I posted the day prior amongst other examples. 🤍

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 March, 10:32
Yes, it’s usually me talking with my children about something and within 24 hours same thing we were talking about will appear in a book or elsewhere.
Maybe we should call them Frequently Frequencies 😊

21 March, 11:03
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Noice Fren 🥰😎✨

21 March, 10:25