Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 March, 01:11
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Sympathy cards are being passed around for signing where I work on a weekly basis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 March, 01:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I USED TO WORK ACROSS THE STREET FROM A FUNERAL HOME AND NEXT DOOR TO A FLORIST (as of last week) ...
I would ask the guy that worked at the floral shop how many arrangements were for funeral- he said more than he can count- its never been this busy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 March, 09:38
😔

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 09:15
Mother - sunlight sensitivity
Cousins husband - dead brain cancer
Aunt - stroke, paralyzed on left side, can no longer walk
Father in law - stroke, very feeble
Long time friend - stomach blockage (blood clot) - intestine removal

All injected

I have a very small family, and circle of friends - so this is quite a large percentage of them that have been affected - not one of them has admitted the injection is involved. Not one.

My husband and I are the only ones not injected.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 March, 01:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
They won't and they are denial... we won't get that validation from them..it's sad but true- I have people who I know were jabbed 3 times and are denying it. I am sorry to hear this.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
21 March, 07:47
Many Family members-Father-in-Law-Mother-in-Law-Aunts & Uncles-HUSBAND-Sister 2nd bout with Breast Cancer- Daughter with 1st bout of Breast Cancer.Not me Satan

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 March, 07:29
Dad died
Sister heart condition
Neice liver condition
Employee clots in lungs
Husband very sick, no immune system, spots on lungs. catches everything.
all after getting vaxxed

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
22 March, 09:38
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 March, 09:43
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
21 March, 05:47
Some will choose to leave

Marlene Redmond @marllyargh1221
21 March, 05:24