Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
28 March, 09:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I liked this, what was it from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 March, 09:34
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
The Chosen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
27 March, 02:57
I watched all 3 seasons, even if it‘s a Hollywood production 😉 I like it. But it‘s important to read the Bible, too. The series is no substitute for the Bible.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
27 March, 02:15
Beautiful! Thank you Jason! 💗

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 02:23
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
💗🙏💗

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 March, 05:03
Everyone should watch all three seasons of The Chosen. It can be found on AngelStudios.com It is very well done. We have watched all three seasons of episodes twice. Good to watch more than once to pick up more details. There are 8 episodes in each season. More to come. 😇

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
28 March, 09:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Will look into it thanks!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 March, 04:33
LOVE that scene!