Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 March, 06:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I always thought your account was war nurse. 😅 Glad you are back. I enjoyed your posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
22 March, 06:39
WarNuse!!! I'm glad you are back....😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
22 March, 06:14
She is lovely. I followed her on Twit. I am going to search her out again.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 March, 08:26
WE ALL MATTER TO GOD

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 March, 02:35
and another!! 🥰🙏🏼

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 March, 02:20
Love WarNuse💙

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 02:10
Nana will be your 17 on this one.
LOVE LOVE LOVE WarNuse on Twit wit for years.

I always figured that WarNuse might be someone that worked for or used to work in the DOJ or somewhere in the justice system.

Why?
Because this person seemed to take it very personally that this part of the system was corrupted.

Some thought that it was Gen Flynn.

We all loved the posts and Nana felt the aged soul in whom ever it was because there were too many references to images and thoughts of many yrs back like in the 40s and 50s perhaps.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 March, 01:01
you keep posting and we are not done yet thank you for your service!