Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 02:40
Grew up not supposed to eat meat on Friday during lent. It was a big nono. I don't remember the year but one Friday during lent the church said they made an exception and you can eat meat that friday.

That began my journey of realizing Church has nothing to do with G_d.

Same with School. Felt like teachers were making up history on the fly.

The only true answers I could find were within my gut.

Trusting yourselves = Trusting G_d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
I was raised Catholic. Rituals never seem right to me especially in a redundant form. It started to lose meanings in my personal interpretation. I was challenged by my family why I don't practice at Church. I said why we have to go to a Church to be with God when I know God is with you all the time. They said you have to go to worship him (that word threw me off). They even tried to keep the conversation friendly that I am "non-practice Catholic." My eyes rolled so hard.

I never forget how certain family members (who gave up alcohol for lent) tell me it's okay to drink on St. Patrick's Day. I asked why. Their straight forward reply is "because the Pope said so." That's why I knew it's a complete BS. More so, that's when I realize people are not listening to God anymore.

I pray for my family everyday hoping they come to a realization when they learn the truth about the Church.
06:57 AM - Mar 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Gibbons, click on at the bottom under it