https://www.nbcbayarea.com...
02:23 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 06:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Bail out Bail in at the same time?

https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
21 March, 06:10
did you read it? theyre trying to justify the plastics. its not real snow, man made

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 04:48
What does this mean DoQ?

https://nypost.com/2023/03...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 March, 03:24
Of course it's a 'climate crisis'..moral of the story is, don't eat yellow snow. 😂

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
21 March, 12:15
When people figure it out, they’ll just blame it on pvc from east Palestine Ohio

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 March, 11:31
Weather manipulation. Everything is fake in this crazy world

21 March, 11:23
One of two things, imo, or maybe both.

Chemtrails to prevent missile attacks that Juan has mentioned as necessary for the time being. Comparing them to micro particles similar to the grit on sand paper.
or
Effects of human manipulation of the weather.

Possibly to be both, possible also to be something else that we don't even know about or

Could also be a Bullshit made up story.
Just look at how many options there are for the "truth".🤓

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 March, 09:32
I have known that a lot of snow isn't snow. I made a snowball years ago. I put it on a plate to bring it in the house to see if it would melt. It didn't melt. I took a match or lighter to it and it only turned the snow black . . . Still no melted ice or water on the plate.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 March, 09:12
Since everything is mirrored, I believe recycling has been another fraud. Plastics are being "recycled" for reuse. Plastics are bad for humans and they repackingusingthem over and over agin to make people sick.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 March, 08:59 (E)
BTW - Chemtrails are real. We see these all the time over our skies in Texas. We suffer from freak allergies like never before. I have lived here 78 years and this is the worst season(s) of allergies I have ever known. If you believe those are from commercial airliners, you are not awake yet.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 March, 08:57
Want to know what microplastics are in that snow? Look no further than your NOAA library:

https://library.noaa.gov/C...

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
21 March, 08:09
Chemtrails?