Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
Prayer warriors, a longtime family friend could use some prayers. Mark is my brother’s best friend from grade school (still best friends) and was diagnosed with prostate and bone cancer. He has a terminal diagnosis with only months to live. The family lost their young son, Carson, a few years ago to cancer. They have been through so much. Thank you.
07:06 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
20 March, 11:49
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 March, 07:35
Thank you all. Sharing this info with my brother and hope he passes it along.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
20 March, 07:29
in nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 07:23
I will pray for Mark and his family.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 March, 07:22
I will be praying for them all

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 March, 07:21
🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
20 March, 07:20
Ivermectin, FEN BEN, MMS DROPS, EESYSTEM.COM🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 March, 07:18
Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
20 March, 07:17
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼