Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
It is widely believed by the vast majority of Christians that the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse are to bring death and destruction upon the Earth. But that is not so..
The Horsemen have come to reveal, for that is the true definition of apocalypse, the evil that has been allowed to flourish and rot the core of the heart of Humanity. The evil ones have forced fed arrogance into the body politic, distrust into the Brotherhood, disease into the Family, discomfort into friendship, disgrace into the Feminine, shame into the Masculine and above all ignorance into thy Self through fear of damnation. The Horsemen ride within and throughout. Figuratively and literally. The Horsemen ride because they must in order to save what little dignity remains to save us all.
Now... do you feel saved?
Can you identify the Riders?
05:18 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
22 March, 02:50
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
From my personal studies, I am going to lovingly disagree. They happened and are unveiling consecutively. We now know “the crown” used maritime law to claim ownership of our physical bodies. We now know that they used division ( of race, age, religion etc) to keep us separate and therefore weak. We now know they used the same maritime law to swing the scales so that we were left powerless and blind. We now know they used fear to cause famine, not just of food, but of faith. They used war to keep us physically focused on them. They used pharmacopoeia to disconnect us from our source, which causes our physical bodies to wither and sicken. The new heaven and new earth are autonomy. No maritime law, no one above the other… anyway, that’s where I am in my studies… still eagerly looking for more answers…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 09:18
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
Ok but the "Crown" was not meant as royalty, but the Crown Chakra, so as to the first it is probably golden locks of hair and a place in the Empire of Business. Remember, the original Bible as written by true scribes was scripted in parables and "meta"phors so that only the initiated would know and understand. Read the passages once more and apply the drops with the current happenings and you will see the riders on both sides.
"B" asic
"I" nstructions
"B" efore
"L" eaving
"E" arth

Only those on the inside could have known of "THEIR" schemes and only those who knew are the only ones that can counter "THEIR" operation
"let those with understanding know"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

20 March, 10:27
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Makes you wonder

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 March, 10:20
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Interesting