Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 March, 10:45
Air Force decode

=

Writing To Me ✍/ Secret Military Programs / Identical Twins / Welcome Aboard Sir / God Has Brown Hair / Two Becomes One / I Am Dangerous For Dangerous People / Knowledge Of Gematria 🧠/ Rest And Wait / The Light Of God Never Fails / This Is Gods Country 🦌/ Two Pillars / Free Every Child / Americas Twin Flame / Divine Thoughts / Down The Rabbit Hole πŸ•³/ The Morning Star 🌟/ I Am Here My Daughter / You Are Not Alone 😭/ Lets Finish The Job / She Has Broken The Spell About Time Mate / Can You Hear Me Now ⁉️/ The Triple Eights / Ready For The Future / Divine Feminine Cannot Be Replaced / Install Joy / She Is The One Theyre Looking For 🐲/ Deer In The Headlights 🦌/ I Want Out Of Hell / Truth Is Yet To Come / Ultimate Trust Test / Calm Down Cup Cake 🧁/ Deliverance In Yah / Havin All The Confirmation πŸͺ–/ I Have Connected The Dots
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1086-186
1330-0331
TS 18:21 - 6:21

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a brand, firebrand
Greek-instability

Hebrew-to become old, wear out
Greek-Gerasene, of Gerasa, a city East of the Jordan

Hebrew-Uzay, a Judean
Greek-unbending

Hebrew-a virgin
Greek-to go through, go about, to spread

Hebrew- to shut, shut up
Greek-that which is laid up, a votive offering

Hebrew- (month of) "steady flowings", the seventh month in the Jewish calendar
Greek-to crucify again

Hebrew-hyssop
Greek-a fisherman

Hebrew-to be like
Greek-to send forth or away

Hebrew-perhaps "belonging to Neith," the wife of Joseph
Greek-lick

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
11:26 AM - Mar 20, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it