John Reese @TrumperWavin
08 February, 01:50
Brady just happened to win with the number 12 on his jersey 21. His team name is the Buccaneers. The Buccaneers were freedom sailors (think White Squall), and their logo with a skull (think punisher.) The Weeknd's performance was not Satanic, but it was shining truth. Everyone was wearing Red Coats, think Coats before DECLAS. We are watching a movie! Do not think everything dark or obscure like the reaper is "Satanic," as we need darkness to see the light. BOOM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 02:21
In response John Reese to his Publication
I saw that someone posted this but I have no idea if it is a real screenshot or a photoshop fake. Did anyone watch that knows if this is legit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The American72 @TheAmerican72
08 February, 02:33
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
It's real.
Thing is I'm leaning with Reese, here. According to the Weeknd, his current persona is straight up pointing at the excesses of modern entertainment.
It could be unironically satanic, sure, but it could just as easily, if not more easily, be a clear cut illustration to the People of just how far gone the entire entertainment industry is. He said as much himself, but of course it's up to you to believe him.
One thing that would support this, however, is that the Grammys notably tried to sweep him under the rug. Like they were trying to keep him out of sight, and out of mind.

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
It's hard for me to tell who is acting and who is not, lol. I think you guys might be right on this. It does seem like he's making fun of the superficial industry in his video called Save Your Tears.
02:37 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response The American72 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ObiwanAnon in this post can reply
The American72 @TheAmerican72
08 February, 02:55
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
It's exactly why I try to avoid symbolism. The white hats use symbolism against the enemy. The enemy uses the same symbolism to gloat.
Both are pretty much identical, with the only difference being the intent.