John Reese @TrumperWavin
Brady just happened to win with the number 12 on his jersey 21. His team name is the Buccaneers. The Buccaneers were freedom sailors (think White Squall), and their logo with a skull (think punisher.) The Weeknd's performance was not Satanic, but it was shining truth. Everyone was wearing Red Coats, think Coats before DECLAS. We are watching a movie! Do not think everything dark or obscure like the reaper is "Satanic," as we need darkness to see the light. BOOM.
01:50 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Danny Nix @Danny1969
08 February, 07:13
In response John Reese to his Publication
He won his other six Super Bowls wearing #12 also and he was a Patriot... Whoa!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
08 February, 07:10
And they pardoy masks by wearing Jock Straps as masks ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
08 February, 05:12
This is on youtube, but is from a previous performance in 2017
https://youtu.be/AM-Vai-4p...

I'm not sure what to think about last nights show or what his real motives are. My problem is that if the goal was to wake people up and show the evil that exists, I think it should have been more obvious. If "we" are all guessing if it was good or bad then I'm not sure normies would get it at all.

I heard he paid his own money to perform and have total control of his show - why not go big and actually perform a MJ song? Send a crystal clear message...

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
08 February, 04:56
Well, I didn't see it like this at all! Still on the wall about it but now you have me thinking!

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Michael Carpenter @One1trueswing
08 February, 05:06
but what about this little gem?

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
08 February, 03:11
wow!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 03:02
It does make a difference to help everyone get on the same page, instead of all the minds going off in different directions. Thank you!
Otherwise, it is best not to drop any intel, if misinfo is all that comes from it.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 03:00
his body language and dance moves is what i noticed! hat! gloves! was that surgical plastic sugery masks? the wink! vouce similar but not exact! And words in background!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 February, 02:58
NiCE! 👍🏻👍🏻

The American72 @TheAmerican72
08 February, 02:36
Interesting thing. Weeknd used to work at a Trump hotel.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 February, 02:22
Thank you

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 02:21
I saw that someone posted this but I have no idea if it is a real screenshot or a photoshop fake. Did anyone watch that knows if this is legit?

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
08 February, 04:53
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
I saw it. Someone did a slower down version otherwise i wouldn't have seen it. Its a quick flash but it's there

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
11 February, 10:27
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
This is from 2017 I believe. Not this year!

Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
08 February, 02:20
Well i definitely misinterpreted the Red Coats. I had no idea the Buccaneers were freedom sailors, you just always hear how they were pirates. thank you for the critical thinking and sharing! 🙏👊🏼😎

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 03:04
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
Now, I think the PIRATES were the good guys in HISTORY against those freaks that ate and raped children.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 February, 02:19
WOW. This is a GREAT decode!! Thank YOU!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 February, 02:18
YES THANK U NICE CRITICAL THINKING

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 February, 02:16
Exactly!!! Thank you! It was not satanic... it was MJ telling his story!

Donna Martin @Meme17
08 February, 02:11
Oh thank you so muchfor that. It really was creepy when I watched it but your explaination really helped 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
08 February, 02:09
Good take on this!

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
08 February, 01:53
So glad I found you here! I was VeganPatriot1776 on #twit was deleted last month with the major purge of Patriots... #TrumperWavin #WWG1WGA #GodWins