Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The acquisition of distressed banks won’t end well.
07:52 AM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 March, 03:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There is rarely a line at my bank, today the line was out the door. I did notice people stuffing purses with cash envelopes. I also heard many in line say they were concerned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 March, 01:20
they truly are stupid!
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 March, 10:03
IKR?! I'm so far from being capable of being a financial advisor and it's still obvious to me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 10:00
Nana can not picture that turning out well either.
No bailouts this time.
No bail ins either.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 March, 08:07
BUYING THEIR OWN FAILURE I HEARD FIRE HELPS

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 March, 01:21
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😂

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 07:31
😂😂😂🔥

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 March, 06:21
Banks control governments.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
20 March, 10:19
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Yes we never stood a chance until now with the help and love from President Trump, the Military and all the people who have assisted in between God Bless You All.
Humanity at its finest 💖🙏

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 March, 10:09
Agree!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 March, 07:55
on their way to consoildate and centralized control