COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Q+ ( THE GREAT AWAKENING )
Penance is coming.
Regardless of what you think, you are not yet awake.
You do not know how deep this goes.
If you knew, you could not sleep.
Many of you could never go on.
You need each other.
You need every ONE of you.
Learn to play nice with each other or be left behind.
If one stumbles, pick them up.
If one asks a question, give them the answer.
That is how we grow.
There’s no more room in the plan for arrogance and self importance.
If you turn ONE away, you’ve hurt the plan.
If you hurt the plan, you’ll be left behind.
We are watching.
We see it all.
There are no secrets.
You would never believe the files kept on everyone of you, for that matter, you’d never believe
WHERE they are kept.
Prepare for the next phase.
Prepare each other.
You are one.
And…
WWG1WGA.
02:45 AM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
21 March, 05:52
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The thing for me personally is that I’m basically being ghosted by my siblings. I think it’s okay to no longer “cleave” to family and friends who are shallow and ghost and in essence punish and manipulate me into silence. I have to have self- respect. They aren’t invited to my blanket fort any longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 March, 05:16
Thank you. Appreciate the information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 March, 05:06
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Exactly what I was thinking! Any takers?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 March, 05:08
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I mean, sounds like the life ŕeview we believe to go through upon death

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 03:50
I have questions. Why is everything that is unfolding from the Illuminati cards? Who made the game? Why in one hand are we being told that the best is yet to come if it's not? I am just tired of people holding back truth. We're not children. Not knowing things actually creates more anxiety because I can't mentally prepare. What is the goal here? I thought it was to save our country and humanity. I have never been the Milton Bradley kind of person. I take life seriously because it's a precious, precious gift. Is everyone on the same team? I surely hope not. I really want to believe in the goodness of humanity.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 March, 07:54 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Once this movie is complete you will understand exactly why it has to this way.

As you go to bed rest assured the battle has already been won
We are simply seeing it.
It has to be this way

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 March, 08:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Maybe the Illuminati cards were made by same “team” that did the Last President and the Barron Trump books?