Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Don’t have the time stamp, but captured 3/30/22
05:47 PM - Mar 19, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
19 March, 06:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
OK, so we are to condone mass murder for the Great Reset of the Digital Financial System. The ends Justifies the means. Every hundred years just murder everyone for the greater good of a few oligarchs. Only gold and silver in the hands of God's people is money. Legally. And only horses are our transportation. People will not forget what the evil men who have protected their counterfeiting money, drug running, immorality spreading, Army, military did,. It is America's Army, It isn't built on the Constitution but fraud, and deceit, mass murder. Spreading Satan's kingdom made by demonic power around the world. This is build back better. Deceit. Demonic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 07:23
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
Old paradigm goes away. A whole new way of doing things.

Vincent Kennedy VincentCrypt46
Use logic on what is happening right now. Our
system is being damaged beyond repair. By Design.

The plan, written long ago, translated by man.
They have given away their Mind/Body/Soul to the dark
fight.

LIGHT SHINES IN THE DARKNESS & THE
DARKNESS HAS NOT OVERCOME IT.
~ John 1:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 March, 06:40
A. I.?

Well, it sure will be able to react faster than any human.

19 March, 07:32
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I’ve wondered that. 💞

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 March, 06:37
Sure it will go down! Remember reading someone last year saying "don't be surprised if XRP goes to $00.07 - seven cents!"

Maybe that was exaggeration, but I'm ready to hit that trigger, watching it all like a mad show I know we'll emerge victorious from.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
19 March, 06:23
It’s interesting. I’m pretty sure Kim had a prophecy about the stock market and 20,000.

19 March, 06:32
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
🤣😂 It took me a minute! I didn’t know @KimRunner made prophecies!😂🤣😉

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Kim Clement 2013 Stock Market Prophecy, “I Saw Planets Being Formed.” AMC and GME stonks? - YouTube

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. Please do your own due diligence as I am neither a spiritual nor financial advisor. Did Kim Clement see what was going to happen with A...

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
19 March, 06:36
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Of course, Kim is a Q member. When you are privy to the script, you have the power of "prophesy".

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

19 March, 07:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I think maybe we have another drop in gold, too.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

19 March, 08:43
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Just occurred to me…
3/30 > 3/21