Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
19 March, 01:49
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
I say that all the time😏specially to my Coworkers ❗️always complaining about things they can’t control 😏 it is what it is, because that’s the way it is😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 March, 01:13
It's not that I don't give any fooks if someone tries to manipulate me or decides they no longer want to have anything to do with me....it actually hurts a lot...too much....BUT...It is what it is. I say this often. I also will and have called them out for bad behavior, manipulating, and/or downright deceit.
All the while knowing that they meant more to me than I ever did to them...and knowing that the moment I questioned them or called them out....they would be gone. That has proven more true than I ever thought possible over the last 7 years. I don't ever want to become callous or jaded or hardened though. I will keep on keep'n on. I feel like I learn a little more with each situation that crosses my path. I may not have much in the way of extended family around anymore....but truth is truth...and I'm not going to speak lies to make you feel better. Sorry...not sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 March, 01:10
Or they have Faith?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 01:01
When the fookin rubber meets the road, and their ain't no more rubber, that is where fookin legends are born. GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS>

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
19 March, 01:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙌💯🙌

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 March, 01:00
One of my favorite phrases. I mean it too!!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 March, 11:50
It's a phrase I never liked to hear, and don't use it. Seems dodgy.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 March, 11:49
😍😎TRUE STORY !!!