John Reese @TrumperWavin
08 February, 01:50
Brady just happened to win with the number 12 on his jersey 21. His team name is the Buccaneers. The Buccaneers were freedom sailors (think White Squall), and their logo with a skull (think punisher.) The Weeknd's performance was not Satanic, but it was shining truth. Everyone was wearing Red Coats, think Coats before DECLAS. We are watching a movie! Do not think everything dark or obscure like the reaper is "Satanic," as we need darkness to see the light. BOOM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
Well i definitely misinterpreted the Red Coats. I had no idea the Buccaneers were freedom sailors, you just always hear how they were pirates. thank you for the critical thinking and sharing! πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ˜Ž
02:20 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Muhmelx3 in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 03:04
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
Now, I think the PIRATES were the good guys in HISTORY against those freaks that ate and raped children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
08 February, 03:13
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Listen same here cause you make a GOOD point!!!! I already doubted so much of what our history books have taught us!!! This realization did not help πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…