COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
18 March, 04:26
THIS IS THE ONLY AND TRUE FAMILY I HAVE.

THE INDOCTRINATED WITH MASTERS AND PHD'S HAVE ABANDONED ME YEARS AGO.

MY WIFE WAS ONCE ONBOARD, AND BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS THAT SHE CAN SEE, HAS ABANDONED ME. BLAMES ME FOR ALL OF IT.

MY PERSONAL PRECIPICE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, BUT I WILL NOT WAIVER.

I HAVE COME TOO FAR FOR SO LONG (SINCE 1969 AND THE FAKE MOON LANDING) TO THROW IN THE TOWEL.

I SERVED IN THE US ARMY LONG AGO AND FACED SOME TOUGH SHIT, BUT NOT LIKE THIS.

I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR PRAYERS FROM ANYONE AT ANY TIME, UNTIL NOW.

THANK YOU.

PS: I KNOW YOU WON'T FORGET, PRESIDENT TRUMP, PATRIOTS, CHILDREN EVERYWHERE, AU, NEED YOUR PRAYERS MORE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
18 March, 08:26
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
WRWY CVT. I’m essentially in the same boat. But added wife took the jab. She’s been having some minor ongoing issues. I tell her some protocols. She ignores. My wife, siblings, mom and all of my inlaws whom I actually love took the jab and some boosted. My daughter and I only ones pureblood left. Mentally grueling. Very lonely place. I’ve learned how to walk the line of truth and not pushing wife too much. I know she regrets taking the jab. But when I start down the rabbit holes she shuts down and freaks out. The Matrix was a documentary. I feel you pain brother. We will all get through this together.

Sending BIG prayers. Hang tough.

TBIYTC πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 March, 08:49
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Praying for you sir and your family!

Only people mentioned by ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Itza DEW-Z, click on at the bottom under it