COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
THIS IS THE ONLY AND TRUE FAMILY I HAVE.

THE INDOCTRINATED WITH MASTERS AND PHD'S HAVE ABANDONED ME YEARS AGO.

MY WIFE WAS ONCE ONBOARD, AND BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS THAT SHE CAN SEE, HAS ABANDONED ME. BLAMES ME FOR ALL OF IT.

MY PERSONAL PRECIPICE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, BUT I WILL NOT WAIVER.

I HAVE COME TOO FAR FOR SO LONG (SINCE 1969 AND THE FAKE MOON LANDING) TO THROW IN THE TOWEL.

I SERVED IN THE US ARMY LONG AGO AND FACED SOME TOUGH SHIT, BUT NOT LIKE THIS.

I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR PRAYERS FROM ANYONE AT ANY TIME, UNTIL NOW.

THANK YOU.

PS: I KNOW YOU WON'T FORGET, PRESIDENT TRUMP, PATRIOTS, CHILDREN EVERYWHERE, AU, NEED YOUR PRAYERS MORE.
04:26 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
22 March, 10:29
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Prayers up for you brother. If we ever escape this matrixx, psyops, movie, or whatever is enslaving or actually freeing us, we all need to sit down and have a cold beer together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
21 March, 12:36
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
21 March, 10:33
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
20 March, 10:34
πŸ™

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
20 March, 06:55
Luv & blessings of supernatural strength & peace to you Commander. I innerstand.
I've found the secret to happiness is being content no matter your situation. It's a challenge without giving it up to our Lord, but as you pray visualize it is already completed and your prayers always end in thank you, cause faith is not believing God can it's knowing that he will. Our thoughts and words are so powerful right nowπŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•

Water Mark @Watermark
20 March, 05:22
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

arba happihr @arba
20 March, 05:18
Aloha COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR
Holy Smokes πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’ž
I open my home to you and your wife for a
get away.
I live in a cool place
Total nature preserve
I feel you heart
I have worn your shoes.
I am now giving life by myself a try.
Anonup is my family too. 😊
How can one be as old as I am
and
the only people that I have that think like me, are on a computer site, Anonup.
I will send you my number If you think a get away would be helpful.
All you have to do is get here. 😊
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Edisto Beach State Park, South Carolina - Puzzled Adventurers - YouTube

We took a trip to Edisto Beach State Park for our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was a great trip and a very nice campground. Very quiet and great access to...

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
20 March, 05:11
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 March, 04:44
Prayers and love sent, Commander πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
20 March, 04:01
I am sending you my light and love on angel’s wings! Thank you for all that you do! πŸ™πŸŒΉβ€οΈ

Nunya Business @AAug22
20 March, 11:14
(((Hugs)))

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 March, 03:10
Lifting you up in prayer.

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 March, 11:14
Just saw this , praying and covering you through this time and as long as you need it, we are here for you patriot .

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
19 March, 10:57
Sending love and strength in prayer

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
19 March, 08:38
In times like these, we find ourselves in different precipices, with many never-befores broken.

Hang in there veteran. You are not alone.

Praying for your peace tonight

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
19 March, 07:32
I'm so sorry you're going through so much stress, but I believe you got this!!! Make sure to take care of yourself!! Sending prayers and hugs. Thank you for your service and sacrifice!!πŸ™

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
19 March, 04:48

CharRose @CharRose
19 March, 04:36
SENDING love, hugs and light to you Patriot. Thank you for your perseverance and your unwavering allegiance to and for humanity. I can only imagine being awake for 54 years with family and friends leaving and forsaking you.

AS DJT always tells us, "Don't ever, ever, ever give up", and I know you won't. YOU/WE will make it because WWG1WGA.

OUR Divine Creator will cover you in protection, peace and love. ❀️

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
19 March, 04:32
Done. (hugs)

shari asbury @shariasbury
19 March, 04:15
U guys are my Family as well .. Prayers and Big Hugs

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
19 March, 03:54
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
19 March, 03:54
Thank you for your service Patriot.
Put on that armor of God again.
We need you now, more than ever.
WWG1WGA!
πŸ™

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 March, 03:02
I am not sure why we have to experience the dark night all alone in the world. It must be some sort of necessary experience. I am praying for you and all those, myself included, who are in this place. Lord keep all of your children in perfect peace as we travel through this end time in which we triumph. You have placed in us hope and mercy for these times. Heal our broken hearts and bring joy to our lives as we trust in you. πŸ™

19 March, 04:26
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
WE CHOSE TO BE HERE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME. NOTHING IS RANDOM. WE WILL REMEMBER WHEN IT IS TIME. ALMOST THERE, IMO.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 March, 02:34
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 March, 05:08
Prayers for you, Commander! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 March, 12:47
Our time is coming, and when it does we will be needed more than ever to help those who are still asleep! The truths they will learn, which we have learned will not be easy for them to accept! Some will be lost forever

19 March, 02:04
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
q told us 4-6% are gone

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 March, 12:44
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Hang on tight,we need you! As long as you are breathing you are moving forward! When I get discouraged I try to focus onDJT and what he has gone through and all other patriots working behind the scenes to save this country and the children❀️❀️❀️❀️