TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
It's been an honor to go through wild roller coaster of a journey with all of you crazy conspiracy theorists.

We've memed, we've laughed, we've red pilled, we've made some mistakes along the way.

But I can say I've put all my heart into this just as many of you have and I have absolutely no regrets.

As beat up and tired as many of us are, the end will be well worth it.
The journey changes us and does something to our character as long as we surrender to God along the way.

There's no telling what kind of plot twists await us but we'll go through it all together until they shut dowm the internet or silence us.
They'll never silence us all.
WWG1WGA!
11:51 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 March, 12:30
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
It has been an honor. Tomorrow is not promised.

Hebrews 12:1-3
King James Version
12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396