Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 March, 03:05
Navy decode

=

Bruce Wayne πŸ¦‡/ The Seventh Trumpet 🎺/ Nobody Knows / Hey The Card Is Activated / Warp Zone / Divine Gene Rainstorm Of Tears 😒/ Holy Family Of Almighty God 🦌β™₯/ USA In Slavery / Do I Look Like I Play Games You Fool πŸ”₯/ I Fell To My Knees And Felt The Glory / This Is A Digital Message From God 🦌/ Our Best Days Are Yet To Come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒˆ/ Sounds Like A Big Beautiful Yes / Dont You Hear The Music Too 🎼/ She Has Suffered For Humanity πŸ²πŸ˜“/ The Angel With The Open Scroll πŸ˜‡/ Who Is The Real Jesus Christ / Everything Is Gonna Be Alright πŸ‘/ All The World Is Gonna Come Alive / I Am The Voice In The Wilderness 🐲/ Jesus Has Returned As A Woman / Coming With The Clouds β›…/ I Am Sent To Teach The World Love ❀/ Your Just Beginning To See πŸ‘/ Let God Almighty Guide You 🀝/ Nothings Funny Anymore / You Guys Think Im Kiddingβ€Ό
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
294-492
1764-4671
TS 17:01 - 5:01

She knows.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-"my brother has supported", an Israelite
Greek- to clothe

Hebrew- someone, a certain (one)
Greek- to pass by opposite to

Hebrew-millet
Greek-to place in, to be at hand, perf. part. to be present

Hebrew-squeezer, extortioner
Greek-you

Hebrew-"bony", a name applied to Keilah
Greek-an olive (the tree or the fruit)

Hebrew-coming after or behind
Greek- to know certainly, know again, read

Hebrew- a cause, reason
Greek-mockery

Hebrew-"God has made", the name of several Israelites
Greek-to bail out, draw water

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
08:40 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it