Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 10:36
O'Leary is trying to kill all small town banks to give all power to the cabal central bankers holdings to usher in Biden's CBDC digital currency social credit system to nail the coffin lid shut!

Just like in covid they killed all the Mom and Pop businesses but allowed big box stores to stay in operation!

Once they get this done, every time you say Or do something they dont like they can just turn off your digital card, no groceries for protesters not electricity for social media posts they dont like!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 11:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly.

Convenience

Centralization

Evils tools of control.
The hook and the coral fence.

We ALL should be asking,

"Convenient to whome"

and

"Without choice, HOW can we be free?"

If AI is the be all and end all, - the questions MUST BE,

"Who gave it the prime directive, and WHAT IS IT?"

and

"Who governs it and maintains it going forward?"

These are questions that actually keep me awake at night now, as we appear to be being inexorably herded towards the corral...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Those that know the truth can not sleep at night.
I think Juan said something like that if you are sleeping well at night your probably do not really understand the situation.

✍️Decentralized
✍️Constitutional currency (Gold & Silver)
12:20 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 March, 12:42
Yes

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 March, 09:27
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Exciting times ahead Nana..new technology coming on the horizon 👏👏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 12:36
YES
YES
YES

I have been having conversations about how we HAVE to vigilant, we must REMAIN guard dogs, alerting those inside to danger, UNTIL our trust has been earned...

That trust has not been earned yet, as far as I am concerned.

CHOICE
without it we are not free - no matter what anyone says, and without it, they win.

The conversations usually end with, "Trust in the plan, Gods plan., pray."

Aye.

But it is humans implementing, and it is the humans that must gain my trust, and despots much prefer passive lap dogs to guard dogs.

I am a guard dog.