Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 March, 11:06
🕊 There have been MULTIPLE assassination attempts
on Presidents Trump, Putin & Xi, which is why
ACTUAL THEM ARE NEVER SEEN IN PUBLIC.
Doubles, clones, rubber masks, CGI, etc.
IF President Trump is the FIRST ARREST
it won’t be ACTUAL POTUS 🦅

🇺🇸 3-15-23 Juan O Savin
The only reason that they weren’t able
to arrest Trump last Fall
with the J6 stuff
is something that happened a year earlier
& nobody saw it in the rest of the world,
THAT EXPOSED ALL THE A.I. OPERATIONS
inside of numerous of the Social Media,
Twitter being the worst.
That laid the groundwork for Musk
to come in & do what he did..
IT’S GOING TO BE MORE & MORE EXPOSED
EXACTLY HOW INVOLVED THAT A.I. OPERATION WAS.

🥊 3-7-23 DNRodriguez
Do you still see A TRUMP ARREST HAPPENING?

🇺🇸 JUAN
Yes.
There’s OPTIONS to all involved but Garland’s pressing on it.
THEY STILL WANT THE SPECTACLE OF A TRUMP ARREST.

DNR
Do you see Trump getting inserted BEFORE the 2024 ELECTION?

JUAN
Yes 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Supporter @adurgen16
18 March, 11:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
My story reminds me of something you've said many a time, "If Trump is arrested, it's not him. The real POTUS is protected." I had a vivid dream before I woke up this morning that I was at a military or police officer graduation and Trump was there. It wasn't your typical graduation in that the graduates were people from all walks of life: men, women, old, young. Almost like a Patriot army. Before the ceremony started Trump said to a small group of attendees, "Things are not what they seem." A few minutes later Trump got up from his seat and left the venue, and then minutes after that, a large police officer (6'6") came looking for President Trump. I got the sense he was looking for him to protect him. At that point I woke up, not thinking much of it until I saw the RSBN notification on my phone saying Trump expects to be arrested on Tuesday. I still have this sense of calm and feel privileged to be connected to the story (even in my sleep). I'm so ready for this next chapter to start!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty21 @Liberty21
18 March, 11:59
In response Trump Supporter to his Publication
Donna Rigney Prophesied last week there would be no indictment.

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
If she's correct, that would explain Trump's statement in my dream, "Things are not what they seem." No truer statement with applicability all over the board, in my opinion.
12:03 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Liberty21 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by adurgen16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Supporter, click on at the bottom under it