The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
18 March, 06:08
Good morning frens!!! I think it is time we start to have anon state meet ups. We would form the biggest country wide militia of frogs this country has ever seen!! Things are speeding up and we all know the internet is coming down at some point. It’d be a very good thing to have this community established in some kind of way off line. Safety in numbers, right now our numbers are “online” and when that cord is cut, so is our community. We all are here for the good fight, think it’s time we actually put the boots on the ground, exchange info, coordinate local meet up areas in the event we need to. We’ve built an entire global family on here and I think it’s past time we had a family reunion so to speak. Frens that live on the border of other states will be liaisons between states and we will become an unstoppable force, an unstoppable force of good!! I think knowing no matter what happens we all have each other to fall back on, with the internet down and are hub of communication cut, I d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
I’d think it be best to know we have each other to fall back on. Thoughts??
06:10 AM - Mar 18, 2023
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qonspiracist, click on at the bottom under it