Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
This is our lifelong family friend. His name is Michael Jordan. He has been diagnosed with a rare leukemia. I am working on getting him fenbendazole, he does not trust the doctors but is starting chemo. Please lift him up in prayer for healing. Donate if you can. He is the financial support for his family. Thank you #prayerteam
https://www.givesendgo.com...
10:46 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
20 March, 07:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Sending prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
20 March, 07:17
✨🙏🙏🙏✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
20 March, 03:58
🙏🙏🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 March, 10:55
Prayers for Michael. Lord lift Michael up in spirit and healing. Lord heal Michaels body to full restoration.
Thank you Lord. 🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 10:53
Check your local feed store or Tractor Supply for Fenbendazole in the horse dewormer pastes.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 March, 11:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Got some. He is in NC. I am SC. I hsve them working on it👊💖 thank you 😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 10:51
🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Michael Jordan. Please cleanse his body of all toxins and anything that is causing harm to his body. Bless him with faith in You, guidance, wisdom, discernment, love, support, and full restoration of his health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 March, 10:50
🙏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 March, 10:48
🙏💗🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts