Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Dear GOD, I am feeling really down tonight.
Please save us. Please direct us to how we can help more. I love my country so much. I love you so much. Please GOD forgive us for not being aware for so long that this kind of evil existed. I don't want to let our children down. I don't want to let you down. Please GOD give us renewed energy every day when we wake up. Please keep us filled with hope. Amen.
10:28 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
18 March, 06:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen sister! ✝️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 March, 05:10
WE CAN ONLY SAVE OURSELVES - NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE US.... The best way to inner stand the TRUTH and to be set free is to accept this. This took me a long time to wrap my head around - the good news is that we are more than we know...we are so important that is why they did the things they did to us... they tried to poison us, enslave us etc.... the only way to true freedom is by learning the TRUTH about WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Once we inner stand this - we have the power... its like Dorothy in the Wiz of OZ - SHE HAD THE POWER ALL ALONG to go HOME... Hang in there- .our DNA is repaired but not activated yet - that is coming soon...real soon.. in the meantime - I will say PRAYERS for STRENGTH and PEACE. xoxo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 05:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I know you mean well but I do believe in the saving power of GOD and Jesus.
I always will.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 March, 04:32
🙏🙏🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 March, 04:29
In Jesus name AMEN. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 March, 04:17
Amen

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 11:21
Amen!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 March, 11:20
GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART. I SEE YOU HERE EVERY NIGHT HELPING THE CAUSE. YOU ARE DOING ENOUGH. YOU ARE ENOUGH. SO PROUD OF YOU PATRIOT

18 March, 12:02
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
To my Sweet Patriot who keeps me laughing late at night. I love you!

18 March, 12:03 (E)
Thank you for what you do too. :)
You keep going in love and commitment.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 March, 11:04
God bless you Fren!!! Prayer sent for you and any one who needs it!!! Love You Fren!!!💛

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 March, 10:51

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 March, 10:44
🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 March, 10:43
AMEN 🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 March, 10:41
We’ll get there. ❤️

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 March, 11:20
GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART. I SEE YOU HERE EVERY NIGHT HELPING THE CAUSE. YOU ARE DOING ENOUGH. YOU ARE ENOUGH. SO PROUD OF YOU PATRIOT

18 March, 07:05
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣