LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Almighty Father please let this be TRUE and LET IT BE SO!! We are so tired and the battle is real, each and every day we keep perservering and getting up...........

I and My Father are ONE - My Father is ABOVE me and HE DOETH ALL the WORK - ThanQ Father, thanQ God in ME!!
08:55 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
18 March, 03:19
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 March, 03:25
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
This act of arresting Trump will be their undoing............buh bye deep state cabal!!! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
18 March, 03:18
"YES WE CAN" "Deep -State [DEMOLATION} Starting soon with some messy arrests !Hangings/Suicide and Bridge Jumping !
Enjoy the show !

Momma Bear @ur1spark
18 March, 12:53
All of it sounds good. Am just leary of the new system that's about to be ushered in. Better not be CBDC or anything like it.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
17 March, 11:01
I hope and I pray. Let's all get to the other side of this together.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 March, 10:26
Almighty God I pray this is true Amen and Amen 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 March, 09:01