Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 March, 02:00
RHYMEES AND REASONS, By John Denver

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

Have a Blessed St. Patrick's Day
Rhymes and Reasons - Lyrics - John Denver - YouTube

Rhymes and Reasons is a song written by country/folk rock artist and singer/songwriter activist John Denver and was the title song for his first album Rhyme...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
17 March, 02:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Victor Fusca is John Denver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 March, 03:09
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Hoping I live long enough to see what comes
of those we think to be dead

17 March, 04:00
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Me too! There are a number of people believed dead that I expect to see again: JFK Jr, Princess Di, John McAfee, Michael Jackson, Elvis, Prince, John Lennon, Heath Ledger, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Kurt Cobain....really long list

Only people mentioned by RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply
18 March, 07:22
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Well it won't be until after many many many people have been charged, arrested, convicted, and either imprisoned or executed for their crimes.
And there are 200k+ sealed indictments just in USA, so I expect it will be a very long time. Some may choose to never come forward. Like Lennon and Elvis.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
18 March, 10:17
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Sadly agree, might not be our lifetime!