Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
RHYMEES AND REASONS, By John Denver

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

Have a Blessed St. Patrick's Day
Rhymes and Reasons - Lyrics - John Denver - YouTube

Rhymes and Reasons is a song written by country/folk rock artist and singer/songwriter activist John Denver and was the title song for his first album Rhyme...

02:00 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 March, 02:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
βœ¨πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
17 March, 02:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Victor Fusca is John Denver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 March, 08:43
In response some one special to some to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’“ LOVE John!

He took his stage name from the capital city of his favorite state, Colorado. Saw him many times in Aspen, where he lived.

β€œMusic does bring people together. It allows us to experience the same emotions. People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit. No matter what language we speak, what color we are, the form of our politics or the expression of our love and our faith, music proves we are the same.”

- John Denver

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 March, 08:54 (E)
In response some one special to some to her Publication
John Denver was a political activist, and in 1985 when he toured the Soviet Union he was moved greatly by a visit to the Piskaryovka Memorial Cemetery where literally hundreds of thousands of victims of the Siege of Leningrad are buried.

What are we making weapons for? Why keep on feeding the war machine? We take it right out of the mouths of our babies, take it away from the hands of the poor, tell me, what are we making weapons for?

For the first time in my life I feel like a prisoner, a slave to the ways of the powers that be. And I fear for my children, as I fear for the future I see.

Tell me how can it be we’re still fighting each other? What does it take for a people to learn? If our song is not sung as a chorus, we surely will burn.

Have we all forgotten all the lives that we are given, all the vows that were taken, saying never again, Now for the first time, this could be the last time. If peace is our vision, let us begin.

https://youtu.be/jFGUZaGmC...
Let Us Begin (What Are We Making Weapons For) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA/LegacyLet Us Begin (What Are We Making Weapons For) Β· John DenverOne Worldβ„— 1986 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainme...