JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 08:35
It's going to be another great day. I know the Trump-deranged woman who spearheaded the San Francisco program to have MS-13 tattoos removed for free so that they can assimilate more easily into our communities. She and her wife are lurking here and I wish them well.

Good Morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 March, 07:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
She should be charges with Treason, serve 20 years, and deported. We need to treat these deranged idiots with swift and appropriate justice. Show them the same mercy they would show us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I go back and forth on this. You are quite correct that they might not show us the same mercy but it's also true, given the severity of other people's crimes, that some of these lower level players might not have been acting out of conscious malice but instead dangerous ignorance. My birth sign is the scales of justice which is a blessing and a curse because I often see both sides of everything. Obama, for example, was probably passed around like a little rag doll as a small child. More than any other character in this movie, he strikes me as made by Clowns In America. Made at Langley. It's complicated business. I keep giving it to God.
08:20 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 March, 02:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Me, too... scales of justice birth sign. Double, in fact. Empathetic. Expressive.

Yet, respectfully, be an American female in a border state, raised there from birth, before making any judgements on this. Decades, we see others care with a consciousness of compassion, yet with no actual street experience in a woman suit on the border, whether uptown Houston or lovely rubber trees in bloom Brownsville.

It's different. Let me tell you, leniency doesn't apply. Ya'll, and I mean You Guys, My Northern Neighbors who fight snow nature (a fairer fight) are all opinion and no experience. Respectfully.

Try being an American Woman here, raised as if your birthright as a human meant respect from all other humans. Not in the border states. Walk in others' shoes. The American women on the border trying not to get harassed and raped. Those shoes.

Applies everywhere now. Be happy you're a man in this time.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 March, 09:52
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I hear you. We have a very different life experience and I am very sorry that you have to fear for your safety. While I am a very merciful person it is also true that where it applies to harming children, women, or killing I can be very unforgiving. I live in pristine Wine Country, home to sanctuary cities. Up until recently it was not uncommon for me to cross paths with MS-13. More than the trademark tattoos it is the dead and black eyes of someone who's killed that I have become very aware of. Being a formidable man of 6'3" has allowed me to infiltrate situations that others might not. I do what I can with what God gave me. I pray for your safety Patriot. Keep well.