JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It's going to be another great day. I know the Trump-deranged woman who spearheaded the San Francisco program to have MS-13 tattoos removed for free so that they can assimilate more easily into our communities. She and her wife are lurking here and I wish them well.

Good Morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
08:35 AM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 March, 07:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
She should be charges with Treason, serve 20 years, and deported. We need to treat these deranged idiots with swift and appropriate justice. Show them the same mercy they would show us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 March, 08:20
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I go back and forth on this. You are quite correct that they might not show us the same mercy but it's also true, given the severity of other people's crimes, that some of these lower level players might not have been acting out of conscious malice but instead dangerous ignorance. My birth sign is the scales of justice which is a blessing and a curse because I often see both sides of everything. Obama, for example, was probably passed around like a little rag doll as a small child. More than any other character in this movie, he strikes me as made by Clowns In America. Made at Langley. It's complicated business. I keep giving it to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
17 March, 07:12
Thay should be locked in Electric Charged CAGES! 😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 March, 09:52
orks

Ange Love @LoveM
16 March, 04:25
Gut punch! You can't fix d3mons, only bind and rebuke them. Jesus taught us much about this for a reason and empowered us with authority through His Name.

I pray folks understand discernment and what the Armor of God is.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 04:28
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Me too MG. We are restoring Law And Order.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 March, 12:09
Par for the Course in "Commiefornia!"

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 March, 09:55
When I've come across people who have done bizarre actions like this...I'm curious why.

What happened in her life to make her want to "help" these deeply disturbed individuals. Does she feel that she is doing the Christian thing, acting as Jesus would have? Giving them a second chance, teaching them about love, kindness, paying for sins through prison time, and then asking forgiveness.

I didn't start out writing this, as it turned out. Perhaps God spoke to me, well, I know he did. Until we can fully forgive and emanate love, we still have so much work to do(I say this as someone who has never had a run in or faced violence from MS-13 members). Just trying to figure her out. If she lurks here, I wish she would let us know her thoughts. I would love to hear.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 10:55
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It's complex. She is a refugee from El Salvador and was Marxist indoctrinated in the UC College system. She was a childhood friend of my former friend and business partner of over twenty years. Her disdain towards bad white man was palpable and an issue so I tolerated her on the rare occasion we were forced to interact. She had a son before she realized she was gay and this is a young man that I love who is a very gifted jazz musician. I have always felt a lot of compassion for him. We all make our own beds. I let God do the judging. I just name it. This is one of the lower levels I've interacted with here in SF Bay. I assure you that these are very dangerous people. I have sat at the Christmas dinner table across from Google and Facebook executives who were much too presumptuous around who I am and they were very loose-lipped regarding their disdain for President Trump. Let's See What Happens.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 March, 09:46
Love when he says that...😉

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
16 March, 08:46
I wish them well too. I know it's a southern thing but it's growing on me. 😎