Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 March, 12:51 (E)
I NEED PRAYERS PLEASE, I DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP GOING EVERYDAY WITHOUT MY BABY!! ( 3 photos ) MY ENTIRE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
The Lord is close to the broken hearted and binds up their wounds. Father, I lift these grieving parents to your throne of grace. Lord, they are going through a lot of pain after the loss of their daughter. It is not an easy thing for a parent to bury their child. Father comfort them. Help them continue being faithful to you even through the pain. Lavish them with your love, fill the void left in their hearts with your unconditional love.
Lord help the family heal, help them remember the fun times, help them move forward, help them not to be mad at you because it's the enemy that steals, kills & destroys, not you God. Lord comfort them, give them strength & deliver them from distress and send them the help they need. In Jesus’ powerful name, I pray. Amen.
01:23 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee Johnson, click on at the bottom under it