Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I know some think it's strange when folks often happen to see certain numbers. And that's okay. I can't explain it either. I just know that God works in ways that will get our attention. When we pay attention, we can experience encouragement from Him, like a breeze on a really hot day, or the sound of song birds on a down day, or the sun popping out from the clouds. God is everywhere. Mostly, I receive encouragement from Scripture. His Word is like a really big glass of cool water, and I love water. Hadn't been feeling well the last couple of days, so I took some time to myself today and slept in. Did not set the alarm. When I woke up and looked at the clock, it read 11:11. Made me smile. Have had a few setbacks lately (not physical) that made me want to just give up for a while in real life. But I believe God allows things to happen for a reason. And I choose to look with eyes of faith that better days really are ahead and to keep going. Sharing this in case you need that message too.
01:19 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
17 March, 02:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
No, that's so true! I've been dying for a way to tell someone that last month, we had a couple days of real high wind storms. The morning after, I went out back and some golf tees that had blown off the patio table were scattered on the porch but they were all pointing the same way. This means/meant something to me (won't go in to all that) and I got the message! MYSTERIOUS WAYS INDEED!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 March, 02:12
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Very cool! Thank you for sharing that! 😊💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 March, 01:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I love how honest your post was Sam.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 March, 01:28
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
No other way to be, brother. 🙏💗

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 March, 01:30
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
PS: And what's strange/fun was that it ended at exactly 1,000 words, the limit. Thought I'd have to go through and edit it to shorten it. But ended exactly at that cut-off number.