Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 08:19
So do the banks get protected but then the US defaults first?

Already at $31T...

https://www.usdebtclock.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 March, 08:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
issue is Federal Reserve Note (debt based, functionally worthless) and how you bring 'all' those dollars into a sound money system.
'all' called out because many are fractional reserve $'s that aren't real, some illegitimate (disclosure needed for redemption), and others are subject to 13818 and 13848 (i hope subject to immediate destruction, i.e. deflation).

Money supply NEEDS to go down to meet true monetary backing in metals/crypto/energy/production. That can be done by devaluing assets, and calling loans, but at the end of the day, only a Default can truly wipe the slate clean.

how wealth gets carried over into a new system by those who only hold cash or paper instruments, i have no idea. i can guess, but i can't give a good explanation of how the neighbor next door doesn't get totally wiped out...

he who has the gold makes the rules -- or better put, he who has the gold, has the opportunity to help his community and neighbors rebuild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the incestuous relationship between banks Federal Govt leads me to believe they fall together. We cannot hope to have the existing banks carry through if we are to change the world and how it operates - they've done too much damage, and they cannot be trusted to change. If you're going to tear a system down, you bring it all down indiscriminately, and rebuild from scratch Doesn't mean everything they had/did was bad, you take the good parts and leverage those for a leg up - but you cannot allow those institutions/people to remain in power.

there is an old Pool post (2018/2019) that mentions UBI but with hidden motives. perhaps that (through CBDC layer, because we KNOW it's coming) is the short term 'savior' to 'carry value across'. At that point, humanity will have to choose its direction. Embrace CBDC, or freedom. Everyone has a choice to make. VK had some TS posts about learning how to skirt a CBDC system - and i take that to heart that it's coming.

2023:
what is a bank? :)
08:52 PM - Mar 16, 2023
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:02
totally - i just mean what is the catalyst?
after what happened with the banks vs today, just made me rethink what i originally thought...who tf know though.
Im just along for the ride :)

16 March, 09:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
aren't we all! Can't control it, just gotta enjoy every step, even when it's supposed to scare ya!

The jostling with the banks, IMO, is all an attempt to keep the system grinding on for a while... i can't imagine it all comes to a halt, because the business of America is business, but i have no idea how this is gonna go down....that's the fun of it all :)

have a great night, keemers

16 March, 08:52
but what do i know, im just a monkey who's had a moscow mule :)