Kim Runner @kimrunner
So do the banks get protected but then the US defaults first?

Already at $31T...

https://www.usdebtclock.or...
08:19 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 March, 01:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Borrowing money on borrowed time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 March, 01:38
Bankers are crooks!
In fact the entire global system is operated by crooks!
Humans are just the workers.
Humm wonder what this worthless currency will buy at GITMO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
16 March, 11:48
What better way to let a dying money system collapse than to blame it on crony bankers. As VK said, flip it. Bankers were going to blame it on a war, Patriots can now blame it on corrupt corporations and bankers.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 March, 09:48
Looks like it will hit the 33 mark soon.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 March, 08:46
issue is Federal Reserve Note (debt based, functionally worthless) and how you bring 'all' those dollars into a sound money system.
'all' called out because many are fractional reserve $'s that aren't real, some illegitimate (disclosure needed for redemption), and others are subject to 13818 and 13848 (i hope subject to immediate destruction, i.e. deflation).

Money supply NEEDS to go down to meet true monetary backing in metals/crypto/energy/production. That can be done by devaluing assets, and calling loans, but at the end of the day, only a Default can truly wipe the slate clean.

how wealth gets carried over into a new system by those who only hold cash or paper instruments, i have no idea. i can guess, but i can't give a good explanation of how the neighbor next door doesn't get totally wiped out...

he who has the gold makes the rules -- or better put, he who has the gold, has the opportunity to help his community and neighbors rebuild.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 March, 08:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
the incestuous relationship between banks Federal Govt leads me to believe they fall together. We cannot hope to have the existing banks carry through if we are to change the world and how it operates - they've done too much damage, and they cannot be trusted to change. If you're going to tear a system down, you bring it all down indiscriminately, and rebuild from scratch Doesn't mean everything they had/did was bad, you take the good parts and leverage those for a leg up - but you cannot allow those institutions/people to remain in power.

there is an old Pool post (2018/2019) that mentions UBI but with hidden motives. perhaps that (through CBDC layer, because we KNOW it's coming) is the short term 'savior' to 'carry value across'. At that point, humanity will have to choose its direction. Embrace CBDC, or freedom. Everyone has a choice to make. VK had some TS posts about learning how to skirt a CBDC system - and i take that to heart that it's coming.

2023:
what is a bank? :)

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
16 March, 11:37
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Trump merged the Fed into the Treasury. How does that fit into all this ? Will they put all this debt onto the Feds books ? Make this fake bank implode ?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 March, 08:41
I’m old enough to remember when we were freaked out when it hit 3 trillion. Who would have thought we would arrive at 31 with no end in sight.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
16 March, 08:39

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 March, 08:45
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
Ty fren

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
16 March, 09:20 (E)
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
Genius...no wonder it is cheaper to buy AG & be used to pay off [their] fake debt they created against the American ppl to be in this situation now. IT IS GOING TO BQQMERANG...Now that 45/Q team is in FULL CONTROL w/ the Treasury. #JUSTICEForThePPLNWorld #GoldNSilverDestroysTheVampireSystem_TheFeds

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 08:36
Friendly reminder of what a trillion looks like. You'll need to expand the screen to see the person standing next to a trillion and note that those pallets are double-stacked.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
16 March, 09:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
if you could only go swimming in it like duck tales...
💛

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
16 March, 08:35
I remember seeing a post from Entheos in a thread where people were talking about the national debt and he responded with what do you think happens when it hits 33T.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 March, 08:47
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Yeah?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:06
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
yes! exactly why i posted this. here you go...

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 March, 08:30
I don't have a calculator big enough to do the equations I would like to, to figure out at a dollar a second how long would it take to pay this back or spend it vice versa