Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
16 March, 01:23 (E)
VK on Twitter
Mr. Robot πŸ€–, Kingdom of πŸ‚πŸ’©
I remember when this episode aired back in 2015, I went wide eyed and showed other people that clip and I was laughed at and mocked for it back then. πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Awakening into the existence of the Soul makes us AWARE that two distinct dimensions of consciousness live within us: a soul and a personality ...a greater self and a lesser self. When this recognition first dawns we stumble through life in a state of duality, trying to INnerstand and REALize who we really are. Then we begin to question our motives: Who am I serving, my own personal interests or a greater GOoD? The questioning in πŸ’“/mind is challenging but if we are honest, it brings uplifting results.
05:33 PM - Mar 16, 2023
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
18 March, 04:48
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
i ... (i copied u πŸ˜‰ i love that!)
was always taught (in church) that the soul and personality were
the same thing. i was actually thinking about this a few nights ago only regarding the soul and spirit. Sometimes the info i pick up on seems to consider the soul/spirit one and the same..? or interchangeable?? It seems something so seemingly simple should (what a tongue twister πŸ˜›) be fairly obvious. It is not to me.

i would very much appreciate if you could set me straight on this.

Also.. i need to visit your profile page more often. Such valuable info i'm missing out on. πŸ§‘πŸ’«β€οΈπŸ’«πŸ§‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 March, 05:23 (E)
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thank you, love your visits! βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨ Evangelina ...below is my personal innerstanding and yes, there is some distinction between soul and spirit.

Spirit (pneuma): the human spirit that relates to God

Soul (psyche): the inner life without any regard to God; what all humanity may share.

Soul seems to focus more on individuality regarding the inner life (often defined as the mind, the will, the emotions), where the spirit seems to focus more on supernatural contact and power in the inner life. Because the soul and spirit both have reference to the β€œinner man,” they are easily confused.

The Godself is the essence of God within you. You are the essence of God physically expressing itself on Earth. The essence of God is love. Love is all you are; it is your true state, your REAL self. Love is your base, your foundation. My sis🌟 your base, your Godself, is perfect, and you need not add or subtract anything from perfection.

πŸ’Ž Picture quote is from the Tree of Life