Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
VK on Twitter
Mr. Robot 🤖, Kingdom of 🐂💩
I remember when this episode aired back in 2015, I went wide eyed and showed other people that clip and I was laughed at and mocked for it back then. 😆
01:23 PM - Mar 16, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 March, 04:33
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
This show was absolutely brilliant. I was beside myself when it first came out, so excited that the themes covered were being shown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 04:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Right, it was really good, lots of little truth nuggies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 March, 01:13

joann ferguson donated @joann212
17 March, 12:57
WOAH! The first I've seen of that. Thanks for sharing. Truth truth truth!

17 March, 06:33
In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
16 March, 11:07
That was a very interesting show.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 March, 11:04
kingdom of bullshit

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:04
Nailed it!

Bigly Free @BiglyFree
16 March, 09:30
Humanity has been enslaved by the Illuminati, the Kazharian Mafia, and probably a few other elite rat tribes for at least centuries. That's why the collapse of this situation is Biblical. We need to escape from Egypt and cross the Red Sea. But God must part the waters that will collapse upon evil after we find our freedom.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 March, 07:48
👍😄💥🔥💗

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 March, 05:33
Awakening into the existence of the Soul makes us AWARE that two distinct dimensions of consciousness live within us: a soul and a personality ...a greater self and a lesser self. When this recognition first dawns we stumble through life in a state of duality, trying to INnerstand and REALize who we really are. Then we begin to question our motives: Who am I serving, my own personal interests or a greater GOoD? The questioning in 💓/mind is challenging but if we are honest, it brings uplifting results.

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 March, 04:48
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
i ... (i copied u 😉 i love that!)
was always taught (in church) that the soul and personality were
the same thing. i was actually thinking about this a few nights ago only regarding the soul and spirit. Sometimes the info i pick up on seems to consider the soul/spirit one and the same..? or interchangeable?? It seems something so seemingly simple should (what a tongue twister 😛) be fairly obvious. It is not to me.

i would very much appreciate if you could set me straight on this.

Also.. i need to visit your profile page more often. Such valuable info i'm missing out on. 🧡💫❤️💫🧡

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 March, 02:38
Praise God for The Great Awakening!
[Their} lies and illusions are being exposed.
Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

16 March, 02:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
16 March, 02:15
Watta show for normies to wake up, one of my favourite watched twice

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 March, 02:13

16 March, 02:15
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
16 March, 01:52
Whoa...

16 March, 01:26 (E)
Side Note:
This episode was called,
"zer0-daY.avi"

16 March, 01:30
Reposted this today...
Interesting Timing VK 🤔